Tuesday, April 7, 2009

sad. and. HAPPY.

wiiiii, CONGRATS to TOP 10 FINALIST QUEEN BEE HUNT!
bener banget! pengumuman siapa aja yang masuk 10 besar Queen Bee Hunt udah diumumin hari ini.

gue? gue ga masukkk :D
but, i really really happy for y'all that finally got in! CHEERS, ♥!

pas habis baca website Queen Bee Hunt, gue langsung dial nomor pacar, si gendut.
pas gue bilang gue ga masuk, dikiranya gue bohong! cih, april mop udah lewat beb.
but, really, he's a trully clown. i couldn't speak up any word since told him that... yeah, i wasn't "in".
he knew i was sad and finally said those magic spell!

lols.
lmao.
robtl. (rolling on the bed laughing :D)

i knew it, from the very first time, he's a perfect cool gorgeous clown. for me of course :]

Someone just tell me
That it’s ok now
What are you worried about
Got my dreams, got my life, got my love
Got my friends got the sunshine above
Why am I making this hard on myself
When there’s so many beautiful reasons I have to be happy ♥



thanks bf! :] ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment :)