Saturday, June 27, 2009

thanks to you for the sweetest birthday gift.

This is a fool note maybe. But read it carefully. My first love letter to you, bebbb :) :)


I love you! Just writing that puts a smile on my face. You put a smile
on my face :P
I love you because are you are my dear lover and loving companion. You
smile at my silly jokes and enjoy my childish spirit.
I love cuddling with you as we watch TV.
I love holding your hand on a walk during the day and holding your hands across the
table at a restaurant at night.
I love you because in moments of friction between us, you hear me out.
Even when you dont agree with me, you listen with a longing to
understand me.
I love you because you respect me. You honor the little girl that I am, rather
than try to make me into someone I am not. You suffer my imperfections
and my shortcomings largely without complaint.


I want you to know how much I love you.
We have been through so much these past months (and years), but our love has always come out on top.
You mean so much to me and I want so much to make you as happy as you make me.
Each passing day has me falling more in love with you.

You can do the slightest thing and it warms me.
Most of the time you dont even realize it :P


I never knew that love could be so wonderful until I met you.


You have given me a new perspective on so many things.
I will always treasure our love and keep it safe.
Neither one of us could begin to imagine the love we both feel, not exploding or thundering into our hearts, but just slowly growing into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand :)


I know when I come home to your eyes, I’m your superstar.
Even if no records were sold, I’m your superstar.
No matter the time I know always through your eyes.
I’ll remain a superstar.


No need to put on make-up just cause you came around.
Dont have to hide my tears from you whenever I feel down.
I dont have to take my hair out of my 'ponytail'.
Dont have to change my style up or come out the clothes I wear.
Because of you, I’m able to get through the stormy weather.
You know the words to say just to make my day go better.


I cant see a future that does not include you.


Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried.
Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me.
Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, talking and just spending time together.
Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life.


You are my soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration, my love.
thanks a bunch,
♥ kisses hugs, Ricka.

2 comments:

  1. rickaaaa...i was astonished when I read your love letter..
    well...it's in english, and I think you should keep on writing in English..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankssss lovely betiii.
    I think my english ain't that good :P :P
    jd mending nulis pk bahasa betawi dah ahhhh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for comment :)