Monday, September 12, 2011

Mused Music Updates

I'm a truly geek. Most of time, I spend my free time on blogs, videos, music, KyuHyun, lots of Kyuhyun :p
This is my favorite productive use of free time!
And I will give the latest music update to you all. Hope you enjoy my fave picks :)♥

Newest Western Track in my playlist
Enrique Iglesias ft. Pitbull - I Like How It Feels
Penguin Prison - Multi Millionaire
Kelly Clarkson - Mr. Know It All
JoJo - Disaster
JoJo - Guardian Angel
David Guetta feat Will.I.Am - Nothing Really Matters
T.Pain feat Wiz Khalifa & Lily Allen - 5 O'Clock
Jesse McCartney - Simple Thing (Called Love)

On playlist repeat mode
Mindy Gledhill - Crazy Love
Shwayze feat The Cataracs & Dev - Love Letter 
Hot Chelle Rae - Tonight Tonight (Andrew Goldstein Remix)
Usher - Without You
Kamelia - Come Again
Far East Movement feat Koda Kumi - Make It Bump
Justin Bieber feat Chris Brown - Next to You
One Republic - Good Life
Cher Lloy - Swagger Jagger
Simple Plan feat Natasha Bedingfied - Jet lag
T.Pain - Best Love Song


All-time favorite videos :)





And I think this one is quite similar to K-Pop songs and dance. K-Pop ftw! >⌣<


Recommended free MP3 downloaders: Hulkshare, Downloads.nl, Dilandau, Mp3Raid


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment :)