Friday, September 2, 2011

Torn Apart

Sometimes, when you need your own bonding time, maybe it means you realizes you're too far from yourselves. Those love-me, myself, and I-messages were not received to your body, mind, and soul.

While I write this post, Mindy Gledhill - Crazy Love is on single-repeat mode on my playlist. Keep listening to happy song and cheerful tones surely can hold your tears and delete you dark-side dangerous messages. Don't try to eat something on this kind of mood. You'll end up with fatter cheeks, bigger thighs, and, even, no smile.

Those sad, boring, mellow songs really can decrease your mood. So if you think you're in exaggerated good mood, just listen to ones, they will help bring you mood back to normal. Stop immediately if you feel it's enough. Don't cross the line, or you will end up with fatter cheeks, bigger thighs, and, even, no smile.

There are some Korean songs, most of them are movie soundtrack, that really really REALLY effective to decrease your overrated mood. My top recommendation is OST Princess Hours - Stay. Browse it on YouTube, turn on your speakers, set to maximal volume, remember your sad memories, don't forget to bring tissues. 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . 
I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE LYRICS! I must google it first to know what the English translations is. The Korean lyrics are really touching, even I don't understand what is he singing about. The male voice, the piano, the backing vocals. Okay, I'm crying right now. . . . . T_______________T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment :)