Friday, December 2, 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011


First day of December today, I watched VS FS three times in a day! They all look so good and amazingly tall! And I'm not even jealous of how great their bodies are. It just motivates me more to work harder to have a health body.

Okay, I lied about I'm not jealous okay!? SUPER JEALOUSSSS! I want their legs like, right now T___T


Here is the Full Show HD of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011.




Stars of the show:


I need to become a Victoria's Secret angel. Now, please.

They have Maroon 5,  Kanye West, Jay Z, and Nicki Minaj as performers. You better see by yourself, the show is MAGICAL!

In case you want to read a complete article about VS FS 2011, click here
And click here if you want to see more pics of VS FS 2011


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh, miranda kerr's post-natal body!

    heyy, blogwalking, i'm back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. MIRANDA KERR IS GORGEOUS
    :)

    join my snakeskin clutch giveaway if you're interested!
    http://glitterdessert.blogspot.com/2012/02/hello-hello-how-have-you-guys-been-its.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for comment :)