Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hungry: Africa Calling



How's your Sunday, peeps? I hate it when I can't sleep, even I tried so hard to catch dreams :| So here I am, sneaking around, starving, but don't want to eat. Wish I have skinny genes like those VS models *sigh*

Here some accessories from 2012 Spring-Summer, full with gold, wood, and tribal thingy, Africa Calling.

 
 Donna Karan's bag, Look 4

 
Burberry, Look 21

 Carven, Look 69

Balenciaga, Look 14


Guiseppe Zanotti, Look 61

Christian Louboutin, Look 41

 
Christian Louboutin, Look 11

 
Christian Louboutin, Look 62

 
 Brian Atwood, Look 133

 
Barbara Bui, Look 26

 
Viktor&Rolf, Look 10



And my current fave song, comes from The Hunger Games OST, by Taylor Swift. I amazed by her voice in this pop-rock song (yeah! pop-rock), and the lyrics really remind me to Katniss when she sleep and tied on a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment :)